Why is it needed?
Regulatory and legislative development, as well as tax, affect multinational businesses more and more in the modern world. It is essential for a company’s success, to understand their impact on business operations and cross-country transactions.
It is a vital requirement, to be able to stay compliant with the ever-changing global economic projects, such as OECD’s BEPS, to keep your organization efficient.
When to use?
- If you require advice on tax policies while organizing a company;
- You need help with tax-efficient strategies for cross-border investments;
- If you are looking for support in planning of cross-border acquisition, reorganization and disposal;
- You wish to be more informed about new tax developments, that may affect your business;
- If you seek assistance in managing intangible assets or intellectual property;
- If there is a need for managing cash circulation within your group or profit repatriation.
What can we do?
- Assistance with all steps of personal installation in Luxembourg;
- Obtainment of Luxembourgish residency card
- Assistance in requests for official documents in Luxembourgish institutions;
- Tax compliance and general accounting matters support;
- Corporate Taxation, Tax Planning, Employment tax requirements and Expatriate tax services;
- VAT / Income Tax/ Indirect taxation registration and filling;
- Bookkeeping and reporting;
- Assistance in preparation of group consolidated accounts and financial statements under IFRS and GAAP;
Managerial and Administrative services:
- Company formation or liquidation;
- Head office transferring assistance;
- Market entry consulting and Optimization of the business model;
- Support in establishment of commercial or professional activities;
- Assistance in opening and operation of bank accounts;
Private client services:
- Estate planning;
Before you start to work with us:
Answer to yourself:
Why am I going to do business in Luxembourg?
- Have you done a market research study?
- Have you made a business plan, contrasting your goals and strategies for entering the market?
What business am I going to do in Luxembourg?
- Manufacturing, Sales, Service, Sourcing?
Where will my business be in the future?
- What is my short-term strategy?
- Where do I see my business in 5-10 years?
When am I planning to enter Luxembourg?
- Legislative policies, Regulations and Laws are constantly updated.